axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dino Chiesa" <din...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: array of recursive beans (doc/literal style)
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:28:37 GMT
> Also, I am attaching the soap response. It looks like the problem is
due to the namespace of each array element.Namespaces are defined
properly for the top level elements array  but for the recursive
elements, namespace is empty.

Yes, correct.  If the namespace on the XML does not agree with what .NET
is expecting, .NET will deserialize nothing.   So you get null for the
children.