axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Devaux" <gdev...@webraska.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Wrapped Literal style in .NET client
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:58:02 GMT
I also had this problem:

2 things:

1) It is possible that your temporary directory is not accessible by the .NET accounts ->
your program can't create the temporary assemblies.

2) .NET can't serialize an object and the assembly is not created -> use the XmlPreCompiler
(http://weblogs.asp.net/mnolton/archive/2004/12/01/273027.aspx) program to check wich object
can't be serialized and modify the WSDL definition accordingly

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Murad [mailto:mailboxofmurad@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 28 février 2005 07:34
À : axis-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : Problem with Wrapped Literal style in .NET client

Hello All,

I am trying to convert rpc encoding style wrapped/literal style.With .NET wsdl tool I am able
to generate the proxy classes and dependency quite well. But at the  time of running .net
application there is an
exception(FileNotFoundException) ... What I observed each time .NET application is trying
to create a dll dynamically and try to load it later in the temp directory.I provided all
the neccessary previleges into this directory.But the same error is still there.What  I see
this exception dont occur with rpc encoded style.

I have an existing code base using rpc literal style.I want to convert this into either document
or wrapped style. Which one would be better?
Which conversion will be easier?
In my proxy class I have methods  with complex signatures(which are working nice with existing
rpc encoded scheme).

Please suggest.

Regards,

Murad