axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Norris <...@dmu.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Castor (De)Serializers not recognized !
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:30:36 GMT
Should the package be

serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorSerializerFactory"
deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorDeserializerFactory"

not

serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.CastorSerializerFactory"
deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.CastorDeserializerFactory"

Peter Norris