axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Smith <pet...@fast.fujitsu.com.au>
Subject Re: turning off multirefs
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 01:29:45 GMT
I don't know if this helps, but org.apache.axis.client.Call object has a
method:

public void setProperty(String name, Object value)

and looking elsewhere in the Call.java source code I see:

setProperty(org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.PROP_DOMULTIREFS, Boolean.FALSE);

Peter.

Andy Dolbey wrote:

>I've generated a set of client classes from a WSDL for a particular
>service.  But the messages generated from the request method of the
>port class make use of multirefs, which is something the SOAP server
>can't handle.  A member of this list suggested earlier that multirefs
>can be turned off with the API by means of one of these two:
>
>"I was able to turn off multirefs using the API with the following:
>
>   engine.setOption(AxisEngine.PROP_DOMULTIREFS, new Boolean(false));
>
>You can alsostop them on a per SerializationContext basis via
>
>   context.setDoMultiRefs(false);"
>
>This would be great for me, but I don't know how to get at either of
>these two classes via the client classes wsdl2java generated for me (a
>stub class, and classes for the request and response data types).
>Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions??
>
>Thanks!
>
>Andy

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481. It
is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may
contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store,
copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please
return to sender. Thank you.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology
Pty Ltd, please email unsubscribe@fast.fujitsu.com.au