axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tkgmane...@ugcs.net>
Subject Re: forcing registration of serializer/deserializer for beans that do not appear directly as args
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:45:31 GMT
OK, it worked without doing anything special for the array.

The extra classes are included in the wsdd and it works, but if a Bean[]
appears explicitly as an argument of a method there's also an explictit
type mapping in the wsdd for the Bean[], but not when using
--extraClasses. It works, but I am curios why the difference.

Thanks for your tip.

Tim