axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Bill Keese <bi...@tech.beacon-it.co.jp>
Subject Re: Method without parameter generates faulty client in .NET
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:36:41 GMT
Yup.  My impression is that most new web services use wrapped/literal in
fact, so I think it's the path of least resistance for interop.

Note that the line in your WSDD file
  <service name="InicioSOAP" provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped"
use="literal">

is not visible to the .NET clients.  Rather, it affects the way the Axis
server processes requests, and possibly the auto-generation of the WSDL
file, if you are using auto-generation.

Bill