axis-java-user mailing list archives

From baly...@tin.it
Subject Problem with Logging
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:19:32 GMT
Hello every one,
I try to log a simple WS but i can't understand where i wrong...

I put my log4j.properties in the WEB-INF/lib and WEB-INF/classes and it'
configurated as follows:

--- From Here -------

#log4j.rootCategory=DEBUG, LOGFILE
log4j.rootCategory=INFO, CONSOLE, LOGFILE

# Set the enterprise logger category to FATAL and its only appender to
CONSOLE.

log4j.logger.org.apache.axis.enterprise=FATAL, CONSOLE

# CONSOLE is set to be a ConsoleAppender using a PatternLayout.

log4j.appender.CONSOLE=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.Threshold=INFO
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout.ConversionPattern=- %m%n

# LOGFILE is set to be a File appender using a PatternLayout.

log4j.appender.LOGFILE=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.File=PATHTOMY/applications/axis/axis.log
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.Append=true
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.Threshold=INFO
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.layout.ConversionPattern=%-4r [%t] %-5p %c %x - %m%n

Now I'm using Axis 1.2RC2 on Wl 8.1 SP3 and when i call
happyaxis.jsp all is ok

Can you tell me where i can go to see for logging
the request on Axis

Thanks.

-- Filippo