axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ravi Shankar Sathish <ravi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis setting classpath for client to use a custom API at run-time?
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:54:25 GMT
Ranchers,

I am a newbie to Axis; I have a simple webservice
whose implementation is making use of a custom api; I
include the jar file into my build path [I'm using
eclipse as my IDE) and compile my webservice and my
client;

compilation goes through without any hassles; I
generate my WSDL file

But when I run my client; I am getting a run-time
exception saying its not able to find the API; I tried
adding the jar file to my ClassPath; still it
complains

Any ideas on how to overcome this problem? It is a
fairly simple application... I am not using any custom
WSDD.. do I need to ?

Thanks