axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ry." <imatio...@yahoo.com>
Subject Desperate - Compilation Error Invoking WebLogic Service
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:32:32 GMT
Hi I really need help, I've made a simple Weblogic Jax-Rpc service with an exposed method "worked",
which takes two strings and if they match returns "yes" or "no" as a String.  I used WSDL2Java
to make the proxy, but when i try to call axis gives me an AxisFault and states compilation
errors.

I don't know where I'm going wrong, can anyone please give me a little advice...

My error message:

Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
FaultCode: Server
FaultString: Compilation errors

My client application code:

String epAddr = "http://localhost:7001/TestApp/testPackage/Test.jws";
Service service = new Service();
call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new java.net.URL(epAddr));
call.setOperationName("worked");
 // call the web service
String result = (String)call.invoke(new Object[] {itemType, brandName});
System.out.println("The result is: " + result);