axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Robert Bateman <bobbate...@sequoiallc.com>
Subject Re: java.rmi.Remote Web Services and getInitParameter
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:00:34 GMT
Elaine,

You are correct - a properties file would be easier to use.
Unfortunately, I'm the "contractor" on the project and the "employees"
are using the web.xml file with different configurations to process the
same code thru their Testing, QA, Staging and Production environments.
They have *lots* of code already written that reads info via the
getInitParameter() call - so mine needs to match.

THANKS for the thought though :)

Bob