axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Praveen Peddi" <ppe...@contextmedia.com>
Subject Re: calling MessageService sample with .NET client
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:12:43 GMT
I just deployed the sample MessageService that came with Axis and tried to
access it from .NET client.

My service name is GoogleAccessConnector. But for now I only have the method
that was provided by message sample of Axis. Here is the WSDL anyway. It is
generated by Axis. I am new Message style services. So you can assume I am
dumb and the approach may be wrong :)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<wsdl:definitions
targetNamespace="http://localhost:7001/axis/services/GoogleAccessConnector"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
xmlns:impl="http://localhost:7001/axis/services/GoogleAccessConnector"
xmlns:intf="http://localhost:7001/axis/services/GoogleAccessConnector"
xmlns:tns1="http://soap.session.ip.contextmedia.com"

<!--WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.2RC2

Built on Feb 08, 2005 (12:11:21 PST)-->

<wsdl:types>

<schema targetNamespace="http://soap.session.ip.contextmedia.com"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<element name="echoElements" type="xsd:anyType"/>

</schema>

<schema
targetNamespace="http://localhost:7001/axis/services/GoogleAccessConnector"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<element name="echoElementsReturn" type="xsd:anyType"/>

</schema>

</wsdl:types>

<wsdl:message name="echoElementsResponse">

<wsdl:part element="impl:echoElementsReturn" name="echoElementsReturn"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="echoElementsRequest">

<wsdl:part element="tns1:echoElements" name="part"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:portType name="GoogleAccessConnector">

<wsdl:operation name="echoElements">

<wsdl:input message="impl:echoElementsRequest" name="echoElementsRequest"/>

<wsdl:output message="impl:echoElementsResponse"
name="echoElementsResponse"/>

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:portType>

<wsdl:binding name="GoogleAccessConnectorSoapBinding"
type="impl:GoogleAccessConnector">

<wsdlsoap:binding style="document"

<wsdl:operation name="echoElements">

<wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

<wsdl:input name="echoElementsRequest">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:input>

<wsdl:output name="echoElementsResponse">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:output>

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:binding>

<wsdl:service name="GoogleAccessConnectorService">

<wsdl:port binding="impl:GoogleAccessConnectorSoapBinding"
name="GoogleAccessConnector">

<wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:7001/axis/services/GoogleAccessConnector"/>

</wsdl:port>