axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "thomas willomitzer" <wi...@test.at>
Subject Re: Is this a serious bug in string parameter passing to AXIS 1.2RC2?
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:24:58 GMT
MessageChristian,

thanks again. Changed the style to WRAPPED in the .wsdd file (the one generated from wsdl2java
as below) and am now getting an error like:
(I'm attaching my wsdd file as well below)
Do i have to change anything else to make it work again? Sorry for the huge amount of question's
but i think i don't understand the behavior that well.