axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lam, King" <King....@bankofamerica.com>
Subject question about usage of org.apache.axis.client.Service
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:08:32 GMT

I am not sure if there will be future problem the way that I am using the Service class.

I initilized the service class as static class in the super class.

super class:
public static org.apache.axis.client.Service axisService;
static
{
	axisService = new org.apache.axis.client.Service();
}

I am using the same axisService that was initialized from the super class to create the Stub
class that was auto-generated from the WSDL2Java in the subclasses:

subclass:
binding = new CreateScheduleTransferFundsV001Stub(new java.net.URL(url), axisService);

Is there problems the way that I am using it? I didn't use the ServiceLocator class that was
generated. The reason that I am using a static service class is that it may improve the performance
because I don't have to create the service class everytime. Not sure if this is true.

Thanks,
-King Lam