axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Fell" <sf...@salesforce.com>
Subject RE: WSDL critique?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:00:28 GMT
A bigger issue would be all the nillable elements that are types that
aren't nillable in .NET, if a message contains a xsi:nil='true' for an
xsd:int, xsd:dateTime (and other value types in .NET) .NET will fail to
de-seialize the message. IMO This is by far a bigger issue than the
rpc/encoded fud.

Cheers
Simon