axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Marika Ludmann" <marika.ludm...@zeraxis.com>
Subject RE: Axis installation - WSDL2Java
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:45:08 GMT
Thank you all,

I am using JBOSS and I do have all of the jars in the class path

Marika

  _____

From: sunil [mailto:sunil.kothari@majoris.com]
Sent: 11 January 2005 11:39
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis installation - WSDL2Java

Hi,

 You need to include the following .jar files in your classpath.

I am using Axis 1.1. running under Tomcat 5.0.27.

 think you should download tomcat 5.0.x and use the jars provided by tomcat
in the  bin directory.

My classpath has the following jar files.

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\axis.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\axis-ant.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\saaj.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\commons-discovery.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\commons-logging.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\jaxrpc.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;

C:\axis\axis-1_1\lib\wsdl4j.jar;

C:\ApacheTomcat5.0\common\lib\servlet-api.jar;.;

I hope that works.