axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jan Kaiser <jan.kai...@is-teledata.com>
Subject Re: Configure webservice path in URL (Axis)
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:26:23 GMT
Hi Sunil,

I had a look at that posting, but I think this is not exactly what I
need. I need the opposite: Not shortening the path but extending it.
But it is not simply extending the path component by an additional
string, because there must be some mechanism ("Magic") which maps
the original java package to such a string that extends the path.
My configuration in web.xml allows these additional strings because of
the default pattern "/services/*", but how to tell the webservice itself
that its
path is different from the default? I mean, finally, the service is
listed on the axis "Serives" page as a link. I want to achieve that this
link already contains
the somehow configured package in its path component. And I guess that
this information must be contained in the deploy.wsdd file, but don't
know how :-(

Regards,

Jan Kaiser