axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tkgmane...@ugcs.net>
Subject Re: Maintain session when using stubs generated by WSDL2Java
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:15:26 GMT
I have the same problem. Unfortuantely it's not possible without
patching the Axis code. I will be working on that in the next couple of
weeks because I need it for my project. I will submit the patch to Axis
once completed, but that doesn't guarantee it will be accepted. You can
contact me in private if you would like the patch in a few weeks (when I
get around to doing it as I have other priorities right now).

Btw, there's a bug for it:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-986

Tim