axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Vy Ho <st946...@drexel.edu>
Subject Axis memory leak
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:01:44 GMT

When setting the scope of my service to application, the client side
will run out of memory after 5-10 thousand hits. The service object on
the server side is thread safe and works with both application and
request scope.  The server does not have any leak.

The reason I change it to application scope is that it performs somewhat
better this way.  Anyway, do I have to do anything special on the
clientside to clean this memory up, or it's a bug in Axis?  If it's a
bug in Axis, it should be fixed before the release, because this is a
huge leak and will bring any serious application down.