axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tkgmane...@ugcs.net>
Subject Re: How to get HttpServletRequest from my call
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:37:48 GMT
Be aware that getRemoteAddr() may not be the address of the client
sending the request but rather a proxy/caching server in between, load
balancer, etc. As long as you are OK with it you can get the request
like this:

MessageContext context = MessageContext.getCurrentContext();

HttpServletRequest req = (HttpServletRequest)
   context.getProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETREQUEST);

I hope this helps.

Tim