axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Ruiz Martínez <...@dif.um.es>
Subject Re: Bug in WSDL2JAVA?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 12:05:47 GMT
Hello!

Thanks for your help.

Bouche Paul wrote:

>Is the wsdl correct?

I think so. I'm attaching it at the end of the e-mail in case you want
to see it.

Regards,
Antonio.

>I remember seeing the problem and its discussion before on this list.  You might want
to search the archives at the list. I just did that and check this out http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1331.

Ok. I'll see these files.
Regards,
Antonio.

>-- Paul

The wsdl file is:

<definitions xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
xmlns:y="http://micropeich.dif.um.es/pruebacarmrpc.wsdl"
xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
xmlns:dss="http://micropeich.dif.um.es/carm.xsd"
targetNamespace="http://micropeich.dif.um.es/pruebacarmrpc.wsdl"
name="CARMSignService">
    <types>
        <schema targetNamespace="http://micropeich.dif.um.es/carm.xsd"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
            <element name="SignRequest">
                <complexType>
                    <sequence>
                        <element name="ID" type="xs:string"/>
                        <element name="status" type="xs:int"/>
                    </sequence>
                    <attribute name="RequestID" type="xs:string"
use="optional"/>
                    <attribute name="Profile" type="xs:string"
use="optional"/>
                </complexType>
            </element>
            <element name="SignResponse">
                <complexType>
                    <sequence>
                        <element name="IDres" type="xs:string"/>
                        <element name="statusRes" type="xs:int"/>
                    </sequence>
                    <attribute name="RequestID" type="xs:string"
use="optional"/>
                    <attribute name="Profile" type="xs:string"
use="required"/>
                </complexType>
            </element>
        </schema>
    </types>
    <message name="SignRequestIn">
        <part name="body" element="dss:SignRequest"/>
    </message>
    <message name="SignRequestOut">
        <part name="body" element="dss:SignResponse"/>
    </message>
    <portType name="SignRequestSOAP">
        <operation name="getSign">
            <input message="y:SignRequestIn"/>
            <output message="y:SignRequestOut"/>
        </operation>
    </portType>
    <binding name="SignRequestSOAPrpc" type="y:SignRequestSOAP">
        <soap:binding style="rpc"
        <operation name="getSign">
            <soap:operation soapAction="urn:eSignService#getSign"/>
            <input>
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </input>
            <output>
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </output>
        </operation>
    </binding>
    <service name="eSignService">
        <port name="eSignServiceSOAPrpc" binding="y:SignRequestSOAPrpc">
            <soap:address
location="http://micropeich.dif.um.es:8080/axis/services/eSignServiceRPC"/>
        </port>
    </service>