axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ry." <imatio...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to create a private UDDI registry with Axis?
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:11:29 GMT
Hi, I'm doing a university project with axis which requires a private registry of businesses
to search through before choosing the appropriate web service. I'm confused about registries
so please bear with me!

>From a book, it seems I have 3 choices of interface - UDDI4J, JAXR, and using JAX-RPC
to do it. The book doesn't mention how I can actually get the registry server and set it up,
is there one included with Apaxhe Axis? I need something possibly open source but definitely
free(!), any ideas?

I've looked around at things like Novell NSure UDDI server but, like UDDI4J and JAXR, seems
to be implementing version 2 of the UDDI spec. Is this a major problem or doesn't matter much?

What would you suggest to implement this?

Any relevent advice, or links, etc would be really appreciated.
Thanks.