axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tysnes Are Thobias <are.tys...@edb.com>
Subject RE: server-config.wsdd
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:38:30 GMT

Thanks a lot Jayachandra!

Maybe this is somthing which should be possible in the future !?

Cheers,
Are T. Tysnes

-----Original Message-----
From: jayachandra [mailto:jayachandra@gmail.com]
Sent: 28. januar 2005 12:30
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: server-config.wsdd

I think, if it's an isolated modification from external sources its not
reflected. Where as if it's something like dynamic deployment through
AdminClient then the changes are read.

The funda is at the time of Tomcat start-up itself the engine configuration
etc. are populated. Unless you force (as is done internally, for example, by
AdminClient) the engine to update it's configuration it will not read
changes made to server-config.wsdd after the servlet container starts.

Hope that helps,
Jayachandra

--
-- Jaya