axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vjeran Marcinko" <vje...@tis.hr>
Subject Handling attachments on client side?
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 07:32:34 GMT
Hi.

I don't know is it me, but I cannot find in user guide, or samples, some
example on how to handle attachments (client side)... And I don't want
handling on low-level (Call instance etc..), but on stubs generated by
wsdl2java.
Let's say that I generated following SendMessagePort from some publicly
available WSDL, and I use it in some method like :

public void myMethod() {
  SendMessageService service = new SendMessageServiceLocator();
  SendMessagePort sendMessagePort = service.getSendMessagePort(new
URL(...));
  ....somehow add request attachments ?
  // executing call...
  sendMessagePort.sendMessage(...args...);
  .....somehow read response attachments?
}

I tried to handle this attachments with through MessageContext instance, but
static method MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext() returns null, so I
think it's not the way I guessed at first.

Any help?

Regards,
Vjeran