axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sunil Kothari" <sunil.koth...@majoris.com>
Subject Re: Does Axis support https protocol?
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:53:09 GMT
Hi Vivek,
   Axis 1.1 doesn't but if you run it under Tomcat then Tomcat supports but
connection between Axis and Tomcat is vulnerable.
Sunil Kothari
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vivek Singhai" <vivek_singhai@adp.com>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 2:36 PM
Subject: Does Axis support https protocol?

> Hi all,
> Can somebody tell me if AXIS supports https protocol?
>
> Regards,
> Vivek
>

> This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify postmaster@adpwilco.com
immediately. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose
its contents to any other person. The views and opinions expressed in this
e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and
opinions of ADP.