axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "ANDREW MICONE" <AMIC...@DEQ.IDAHO.GOV>
Subject RE: Locator and Stub thread safe
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:53:58 GMT
Is there a JIRA bug on that or some demonstrated code? I've never seen that behavior. I use
the singleton pattern when I do things that could create conflict between threads, so if something
jumps the lock that generally will stop it from causing mischief.  -- Andy

>>> sfell@salesforce.com 12/22/04 05:33PM >>>
I have seen one threading related problem with Axis 1.1, If there are a
number of threads that attempt to create the very first client stub in a
given process concurrently, then I've seen NPE's from deep in the bowls
of the AxisEngine class, have never had the time to pin down exactly
what causes it.

Cheers
Simon