axis-java-user mailing list archives

From tony.q.wed...@gsk.com
Subject Re: How to get/set cookies from the Axis *client* side?
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 16:16:01 GMT
John,

I'm not sure what you were getting back from the MessageContext but there
is no HttpRequest available from the Axis client. HttpRequests only exist
on the server. Of course, your client may be embedded in a server side
object but the HttpRequest for that would not be the one associated with
the web service request.

Tony