axis-java-user mailing list archives

From tony.q.wed...@gsk.com
Subject Re: WSDL2JAVA Problem
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:33:00 GMT
I'm guessing that Axis is replacing any characters that might be confused
with XML markup, hence "<" is being replaced with "&lt;" and so on. I'm
not sure why this wouldn't get changed back again at the server side.
Perhaps you can try defining the parameter as a CDATA section, in your XML
schema.

Tony