axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eric NICOLAS" <erzz...@hotmail.com>
Subject Parameters matching with java method
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:30:07 GMT
Hi

I don't understand how is done the matching between parameters and java
method.
I use the simple java program Calculator.java  which have 2 methods add and
subtract.
The subtract method have 2 parameters p1 and p2 :
      public int subtract(int i1, int i2) which substract i2 to i1

I modify the deploy.wsdd with my new service :
<service name="Calculator" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="className" value="test.Calculator"/>
</service>

Then i launch this command :
java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService test/deploy.wsdd

when i try to test my service , the application returns me a wrong result
because the java method doesn't correctly match with parameters :

as example :
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Calculator?method=subtract&i1=5&ip2=3
This returns -2 instead of 2

When i consult the wsdl file , it have the correct parameters order.
Did i forget any operations to do ?
Could someone help me?

Thanks.
Best regards
Eric

MSN Messenger : dialoguez en temps réel avec vos amis !
http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 la solidarité à portée de click