axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Remote reference!
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:03:56 GMT
No-one ever said they wouldn't be URLs, of course!
My current experience (none yet with Axis) was that the frameworks
offered little to register a new URLs with some methods of an object
you have created.

Returning an iterator sort of object is what you need, for example, if
you want to deliver a large (or slow) content as chunks. That doesn't
seem like a killer or even like doing Corba but it doesn't seem to be
such common practice.

paul