axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sagar Pidaparthi" <Sagar.Pidapar...@chordiant.com>
Subject Urgent: Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:44:13 GMT

Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which
is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.

________________________________

Hi,

I have a service which works in RPC mode and I converted it to Doc Lit mode and then wrapped
modes.  The service fails in both DOC Lit and wrapped modes.

I use AXIS 1.1 to publish the services.

here is what I have done

1.  Developed the service in RPC

2. Changed the wsdd for the other styles (as outlined below ) and restart the server and regenerate
client side proxies using wsdl2java on the dynamically available services.

In RPC I use the

<service name="CustomerSearch" provider="java:RPC">

In Document Literal I use the

<service name="CustomerSearch" provider="java:RPC" style="document" use="literal">

In wrapped mode I use the following in wsdd

<service name="CustomerSearch" style="wrapped">.

3. The client did not need any changes run, but I get the following error message

Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which
is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.

4.  There were two missing classes in wsdd and so I added these classes manually.  Please
notice that these implement javax.xml.rpc.holders.Holder.

Do you think that this is a problem?

public final class _XXResponseHeaderHolder implements javax.xml.rpc.holders.Holder {

public net.XX.ts.wbxml.responseheader.v1x1._XXResponseHeader value;

public _XXResponseHeaderHolder() {

}

public _XXResponseHeaderHolder(net.XX.ts.wbxml.responseheader.v1x1._XXResponseHeader value)
{

this.value = value;

}

}

The service runs with out problem in RPC mode.

I would appreciate any help

regards

Sagar