axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Scharlau <schar...@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Subject Re: unable to run tcpmon
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:08:58 GMT
babloosony wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I usually connect to internet using a proxy and port since I am behind
> a corporate firewall.
>
> I am trying to write a web service consumer using and trying to
> connect to a some third party web service provider
> whose wsdl url is http://<some ip>/servicingWS/Reallocate.asmx
>
> Now how do I configure the axis tool tcpmon so that I can see the soap
> request and soap response since when I run the web service client
> program I am getting an error from the server"faultString:
> (504)Gateway Time-out"
> Is below configuration of tcpmon tool based on above data correct ?
>
> Listen Port#: 80
> Act as : Proxy
> --------------------
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Nritya.

Nritya,

I'm not sure, but assume that you can pass in these parameters when you
start up the tcpmon. They are the ones we have students add to the jboss
startup when doing this sort of thing to use external web services.

-Dhttp.proxyHost="server.mydomain.ac.uk" -Dhttp.proxyPort="8080"
-Dhttp.proxyUser="username" -Dhttp.proxyPassword="password"

--
cheers,

Bruce

Dr. Bruce Scharlau