axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Madeleine Wright <m.wri...@ru.ac.za>
Subject how to synchronize the OperationDesc with the implementation class?
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:41:56 GMT
Plwase can someone give me a clue as to what I'm doing wrong.  I'm
trying to test faults and to include a fault in the wsdd I need to
include an operation element but I'm obviously doing something wrong
because I keep getting an Axis InternalException that says: "The
OperationDesc for doIndex was not synchronized to a method of
WI.WebIndexerImpl."  My operation element looks like this:
<operation name="doIndex" qname="tns.doIndex" xmlns:tns="http://WI"
returnType="xsd:string">
</operation>

How do I make the two synchronize please?

Thanks.