axis-java-user mailing list archives

From avei...@allesta.com
Subject Re: SOAP auditing best practices
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:25:25 GMT
Hi Andy,

The current release of wsabi4axis project
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/wsabi4axis) has the building blocks for the
auditing capabilities you are looking for.  A subsequent release will support
full-blown auditing capabilities.  We prioritize new features based on feedback
from the community so please provide feedback to ensure your requirements are
met!! Feedback can be submitted at http://sourceforge.net/projects/wsabi4axis

We welcome you and the rest of the Axis community to shape subsequent releases
of wsabi4axis.

Demo: http://demo.wsabi.org
Screenshots: http://axis.wsabi.org
Downloads: http://sourceforge.net/projects/wsabi4axis