axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sheptunov, Bogdan" <Bogdan.Sheptu...@experian.com>
Subject RE: How to disable axis debugger
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:24:12 GMT
Axis uses log4j for logging. In your log4j configuration file, set level to higher than DEBUG
for org.apache.axis classes. Here's how I do it in my log4j.xml (syntax will be different
if you are using a plain text version of your config):

    <logger name="org.apache.axis" additivity="false">
        <level value="INFO"/>
        <appender-ref ref="someAppender"/>
    </logger>

If you dont have a log4j config file yet, create one in your project.