axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sunil Kothari" <sunil.koth...@majoris.com>
Subject Re: SOAPMonitor next question
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 03:56:10 GMT
Hi Robert,
  You have to set the handlers for each of the service where you would like to use SOAPMonitor
in WEB-INF\server-config.wsdd

Here's a sample of my server-config.wsdd.

operation name="calculateFibonacciRange" qname="ns2:calculateFibonacciRange" returnQName="calculateFibonacciRangeReturn"
returnType="ns2:ArrayOf_xsd_int" xmlns:ns2="urn:fibonacci">
   <parameter name="in0" type="xsd:int" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
   <parameter name="in1" type="xsd:int" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
  </operation>
  <requestFlow>
   <handler type="soapmonitor"/>
  </requestFlow>
  <responseFlow>
   <handler type="soapmonitor"/>
  </responseFlow>
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="calculateFibonacciRange calculateFibonacci"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="Fibonacci"/>

I hope that helps.

Note: I'll prefer using TCPMonitor over SOAPMonitor

Sunil Kothari