axis-java-user mailing list archives

From charles.r...@gm.com
Subject Trouble deploying a web service - Exception:: org.xml.sax.SAXException
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 20:50:47 GMT
To all,
I have built a web service.
When I attempt to deploy the web service via the command below:

rainier 61% java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://rainier.gmr.com:8083/axis/services/RevenueManagement
portfoliooptimization_webservice/deploy.wsdd

I get the following output:

Processing file portfoliooptimization_webservice/deploy.wsdd
Exception:: org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a
child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to
deserialize.

It seems to be indicating that it's having a hard time serializing and
deserializing
some of the variables I'm passing into the web service, and getting from
the web service.

How can I tell specifically which variables are causing the trouble?

Thanks for any assistance you can provide

Best regards, Charlie

-------------------------
Charles H. Rosa, Ph.D.
Staff Research Engineer