axis-java-user mailing list archives

From tony.q.wed...@gsk.com
Subject RE: packaging a web service
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:43:07 GMT
That sounds like the standard way to me, Satish.

Tony

"Koney, Satish" <Satish_Koney@syntelinc.com>
23-Nov-2004 04:53

Hi,

                 I created the war file for the web service. In that
service I placed
the axis related jars.
Then I configured web.xml such that the request goes to the AxisServlet.
server-config.wsdd
file is also kept in the WEB-INF directory. I was able to invoke the
service. So my problem is
 solved. ie now i can give my service as a war file. But still I am not
sure
if this is the right way
 of doing it..I want to know the standard packaging of a web service in
axis?

Thanks,
SSSS.