axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Koney, Satish" <Satish_Ko...@syntelinc.com>
Subject RE: packaging a web service
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 04:53:23 GMT
Hi,

	I created the war file for the web service. In that service I placed
the axis related jars.
Then I configured web.xml such that the request goes to the AxisServlet.
server-config.wsdd
file is also kept in the WEB-INF directory. I was able to invoke the
service. So my problem is
 solved. ie now i can give my service as a war file. But still I am not sure
if this is the right way
 of doing it..I want to know the standard packaging of a web service in
axis?

Thanks,
SSSS.