axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Doug <umm...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: tcpmon with SSL/HTTPS
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:40:15 GMT
We want the traffic between us (the client) and our customer (the server)
encrypted so it can't be sniffed, but we still want to view the message
contents.  So HTTP from our application to a local tcpmon for message viewing,
then HTTPS over the external network to our customer.

(And, of course, we'd remove the monitor entirely once we go into production.)

Doug