axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Vy Ho <st946...@drexel.edu>
Subject Re: Does axis 1.2 comply with JDK 5.0 (1.5)
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:38:33 GMT

I am sorry to bother you so much, but I tried to use these constants
without success.

The setStyle and setUse of class
org.apache.axis.description.OperationDesc uses 2 enumerations of types
Style and Use.  However, if I look at the Api of  class
org.apache.axis.Constants, I don't see any constant of these 2 types.
Could you please provide me a little more information to use these.

In my case, the setUse call use the ENCODED, and the setStyle is RPC.
If these are defaults, I maynot need to set these.  Could you tell me
what's the default for these?

Thanks,

vh.