axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Frydl, Josef" <Josef_Fr...@troweprice.com>
Subject Java.util.Locale
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:26:31 GMT
I have a problem to invoke java.util.Locale generated by axis. I
compile correctly  new Locale l = Locale();  which does not exit in Sun
version, but it loads the Sun class in the runtime and I get the message
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.util.Locale: method <init>()V not
found
	at TestClient.main(TestClient.java:61)
Exception in thread "main"

Thanks
Josef Frydl
Josef_Frydl@troweprice.com
410-345-8511

The content of this e-mail and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any unauthorized
use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited
by T. Rowe Price and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.