axis-java-user mailing list archives

From s1190...@mail.inf.tu-dresden.de
Subject AdminClient under Linux
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:29:39 GMT
Hey,

I'm running Axis on a Linux Server and have a few problems in using the
AdminClient there.

This is the error message I'll get:

# java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient dayTimesGreeting.wsdd
Warning: Major version number mismatch.
Warning: Minor version number mismatch.
Warning: Major version number mismatch.
Warning: Minor version number mismatch.
Warning: Major version number mismatch.
Warning: Minor version number mismatch.
Warning: Major version number mismatch.
Warning: Minor version number mismatch.
Warning: Major version number mismatch.
Warning: Minor version number mismatch.
Warning: Major version number mismatch.
Warning: Minor version number mismatch.
Warning: Major version number mismatch.
Warning: Minor version number mismatch.
Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
java/lang/NoSuchMethodError: java/lang/Class.getPackage()Ljava/lang/Package;
        at
org.apache.commons.discovery.tools.ResourceUtils.getPackageName(ResourceUtils.java:48)
        at
org.apache.commons.discovery.tools.ResourceUtils.getResource(ResourceUtils.java:88)
        at
org.apache.commons.discovery.tools.ResourceUtils.loadProperties(ResourceUtils.java:129)
        at
org.apache.commons.discovery.tools.PropertiesHolder.getProperties(PropertiesHolder.java:56)
        at
org.apache.commons.discovery.tools.DiscoverClass.find(DiscoverClass.java:314)
        at
org.apache.commons.discovery.tools.DiscoverClass.newInstance(DiscoverClass.java:533)
        at
org.apache.commons.discovery.tools.DiscoverSingleton.find(DiscoverSingleton.java:372)
        at
org.apache.commons.discovery.tools.DiscoverSingleton.find(DiscoverSingleton.java:332)
        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory$1.run(LogFactory.java:45)
        at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:26)
        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.getLogFactory(LogFactory.java:41)
        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.<clinit>(LogFactory.java:33)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:native)
Abgebrochen (core dumped)

The deployment via JWS is working pretty fine, but I think I need for
bigger projects the deployment via WSDD.

I tested also Axis with Tomcat on my desktop Windows computer and there
everything is working.

It would be great if anybody has an idea what I forgot on the linuxserver
to do.

Thanks Olaf