axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Neward" <tnew...@javageeks.com>
Subject RE: Service & URLClassloader
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:57:44 GMT
This is kind of ClassLoaders 101, unless I'm misunderstanding the question;
see Stu Halloway's online PDF of "Component Development for the Java
Platform" (available off of www.relevancellc.com) for a complete breakdown
of the ClassLoaders model.

Short answer: classes go back to the ClassLoader that loaded them when
looking to load new classes, so what you're asking should (modulo any other
particular details you're not mentioning) work just fine.

Ted Neward
http://www.neward.net/ted/weblog