axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Michalopoulos" <gmichalopou...@d2hawkeye.com>
Subject RE: axis problems - style="document"
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 15:48:06 GMT
Provider still needs to be java:RPC.  WSDD should look like this for
doc/literlal:

 <service name="WSG_Receiver" provider="java:RPC" style="document"
use="literal">

WSDL should be similar to this...

 <wsdl:binding name="WSG_ReceiverServiceSoapBinding"
type="impl:WSG_Receiver">
  <wsdlsoap:binding style="document"
transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http> >
  <wsdl:operation name="getWSG_Receiver">
   <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
   <wsdl:input name="getWSG_ReceiverRequest">
    <wsdlsoap:body namespace="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
use="literal"/>
   </wsdl:input>
   <wsdl:output name="getWSG_ReceiverResponse">
    <wsdlsoap:body namespace="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
use="literal"/>
   </wsdl:output>
  </wsdl:operation>
 </wsdl:binding>

Also make sure you are using latest Axis 1.2 RC 1, since Axis 1.1 and
previous have poor doc/literal support.

Greg

  _____