axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I get my patches be check in in CVS ?
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:24:07 GMT
Please list your patches and send an email to axis-dev@ mailing list.

thanks,
dims

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:16:04 -0500, Tardif, Sebastien
<stardif@anacomp.com> wrote:
> I submitted many patches. They are important for my business because without having them
applied I will have to say to my customers that they will have to used our patched Axis version
because the official Axis doesn't have full time developer taking care of it and the volunteer
are quite busy.

> If I take a look at the recent updated issues in Jira we can say that Davanum Srinivas
is the most active, working between 3 to 4 hours a week, normally the Monday morning. The
others contributors are so rarely involve that it's not worth mentioning.

> I don't have much experience with open source but I'm still convince that Axis activities
are below an acceptable threshold that permit to stay up-to-date and keep the pace with the
community.