axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sheptunov, Bogdan" <Bogdan.Sheptu...@experian.com>
Subject RE: hiding a property from Axis serializer?
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:02:49 GMT
Yes I saw that, thank you Adrian. I understand that I should be able to specifying which properties
I want serialized by writing a custom serializer. However, I do not wish to do that. I do
not see any "special circumstances" in what I am trying to do that Axis should not be able
to handle.

As a workaround, I can live with just breaking up JavaBeans naming convention. I guess my
point is that this area of Axis should be improved; at very least, it should not pick up properties
that are not listed in the WSDL. I'll try to look into Axis code to see why it's doing that...