axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Franck Leplé <leple.fra...@tiscali.fr>
Subject Compressed attachment file locke
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:09:33 GMT
    Hello again and I apologize for the previous message formatting.

Since I didn't get any response I thought I should try again.

I have created some Web Services with compressed attachments.
The problem is on the server side, the zip file passed by attachment is
locked by Axis and I can't delete it.
I have looked at the thread "ttachment and closed stream question" (see
"http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=109598153701095&w=2") but the
solution is useful for the client side only.
I tested it with AXIS 1.1 and AXIS 1.2RC1.

I write the following code on my server
:-----------------------------------------
org.apache.axis.MessageContext msgContext =
org.apache.axis.MessageContext.getCurrentContext();
org.apache.axis.Message msg = msgContext.getResponseMessage();
msg.getAttachmentsImpl().setSendType(org.apache.axis.attachments.Attachments
.SEND_TYPE_DIME); ByteArrayDataSource bads = new ByteArrayDataSource(new
File(zipFile), "application/x-zip-compressed");
DataHandler dh = new DataHandler(bads);
org.apache.axis.attachments.AttachmentPart replyPart = new
org.apache.axis.attachments.AttachmentPart(dh);
msg.addAttachmentPart(replyPart);

Anyone have an idea?
Thanks for help