axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bob Bateman" <bobbate...@sequoiallc.com>
Subject Re: No Serializer Found
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:08:21 GMT
Nathan,

I ran into the same problem on my end with a Web Service I
was deploying via a WAR into Tomcat.

What helped me solve the problem was to insure my WAR had
*every* JAR file and class that my web service could
possibly reference - including copies of the axis JAR
files.  So far, this has been the "only" way that I have
been able to deploy my web service without getting the
exact same message.

Give it a try and let us know if you have any success.

Bob

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:35:03 +1100
  "Nathan Wardle" <nathan.wardle@dytech.com.au> wrote:
> I know there have been other threads about this problem
>but I still haven't found a solution that works for me.
>
> The Exception:
>
> java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class
>au.com.dytech.find_spike.model.MyBean in registry
>org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingImpl@793536

<snip>