axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ney André de Mello Zunino <zun...@inf.ufsc.br>
Subject Axis C++ 1.3 with Apache2
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 05:18:29 GMT
Hello.

I am having trouble setting up Axis C++ 1.3 to run with Apache2 2.0.52
on my WinXP SP2 box. I first downloaded the Windows binary distribution
of Axis 1.3 [1] and then carefully followed the windows installation
guide [2]. However, when I try starting Apache, it will load and then
die without any error being displayed. I even tried running it from the
console while watching the task manager. I can see the Apache.exe
process popping up on the list, then disappearing.

I tried searching for information, but all I found was an unanswered
question [3] from an individual with a similar problem. Has anybody
faced this situation as well? Could you please provide me with some
advice on how to get Axis working on my machine? Should I go for the
source distribution? Would it make a difference?

[1] http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis-c/axis-c-win32-current-bin.zip
[2] http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/wininstall-guide.html
[3] http://www.webservertalk.com/message323848.html

Thank you,