axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Enric Jaen <en...@nmg.upc.es>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Log4j - Problems
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:06:56 GMT

plz post the log4j messages you get with the -Dlog4j.debug flag..

You can also try to copy the log4j.properties file in your working
directory and add the flag -Dlog4.configuration=file:./log4j.properties
Try that together with the -Dlog4j.debug flag and post which
messages you get..

Check also that your AXISCLASSPATH contains the lib log4j-1.2.8.jar

-Enric